ATT: Freelancers And Business Owners Looking To Add An Additional 6,7, or 8 figures To Their Bank Account...

CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML
Now, For The First Time Ever, There’s Never Been An Easier Way To Craft Action-provoking, Money-Printing Stories All Thanks To The...
"E.P.I.C." storytelling Framework 
Discover The Simple, 4-step Storytelling System Directly Responsible For creating Multiple Top Offers 
and generating Over 100M online
There are 171,146 words in the English language. 

And four of them have made us millions upon millions of dollars online.

In fact one of my clients made over 15M using these 4 little words.

Disney used these 4 words to build a $190 billion business empire

Early adopters of Bitcoin used these 4 little words to usher in the era of cryptocurrency…  

And everyday investors in GameStop used these words to build a movement that separated Wall Street from billions of dollars. 

And if you’re an internet marketer, copywriter, or business owner

These four little words hold the keys to persuade anyone to take massive action.

Which means YOU can effortlessly craft hyper-compelling copy that scales hard and scales fast… 

Break new sales records for you and your clients, plus… 

Ratchet up your fees by double – even triple – to “A-list” levels… 

In fact when I applied these 4 words back in March 2021, I was able to generate nearly 20k in bonuses for myself…

And over 2M in a single month for my client.

And here’s the undeniable rub:

You already know these 4 words…

Because as you’ll see today… 

These words tap into the most primitive parts of our brain (I’ll reveal what part shortly)... 
As a way to pass on knowledge from generation to generation.

It’s part of our survival. 

So what are these powerful words? 

"Once upon a time..."

Because encapsulated in these 4 words is the most powerful motivator of human action to ever exist: storytelling.
See, behind the very examples I just showed you are true stories… 

The story of how the anonymous Satoshi Nakamoto built a new currency to displace fiat…

The Mickey Mouse story that has since spawned countless movies, TV shows and theme parks… 

And the story of the little guy finally getting the chance to fire back at the rigged financial system… 

But these are just 3 high-profile examples…

The truth is, stories are EVERYWHERE…

In sports, news, your personal relationships – heck even our calendar year - you name it…
 
Influencing the actions of millions of folks every minute of every day

In fact, there’s no bigger example than politics… 

Mark McKinnon, the lead campaign strategist for George Bush and John McCain, declared:

“Successful [election] campaigns tell a story”...

The bottom line is this:

We vote…

Watch sports…

Read the news…

For the exact same reason we read a book or watch a movie…

It’s for the story. 

And the reason why stories are so powerful is simple…

Stories “bypass” the rational, conscious part of our brains…
To go straight to the source of every decision we make – a subconscious part of the brain as old as the human species.

Which is why, once you learn how to craft powerful stories… 

Triggering the actions you desire in other people becomes remarkably simple…

Whether these actions are getting others to…

  • Subscribe to an email list..
  • Sign a contract...
  • Buy a product... 
  • Become a repeat buyer or...
  • Hand over a $10,000 check...
Point blank, storytelling is a veritable superpower.

And it works whether it’s used in a sales letter…

In a cold-email drop… 

Or in a YouTube video or Facebook ad…

And whether you’re talking to someone face-to-face, on the phone or over iMessage.

Just imagine what this superpower could mean for you…

You could write copy that not only converts – but crushes the competition – so you or your client can scale exponentially faster…

And with better results, you can watch as bigger and bigger checks enter your account each month.

Allowing you, whether you’re a copywriter or business owner…

To experience true freedom in your life….

That’s the freedom to step away from your laptop, and spend more time with your loved ones…

Or take a well-deserved vacation to rejuvenate your body and recharge your mind.
But the best part? 

ANYONE can harness powerful storytelling. 

Because here’s the dirty truth that NO ONE wants you to know: 

Great storytellers aren't born...
great storytellers are made.

Look, I know what it’s like…

To see amazing copywriters, marketers and business owners crafting stories that sell by the millions…

While your own attempts fall flat… 

It feels like the “masters” have been blessed with their storytelling prowess…

Like they’re naturals… 

But that couldn’t be further from the truth… 

In fact, give me just 5 minutes of your time today…

And I’ll show you how to harness the power of storytelling… 

I’ll show you why it works… how it works… and most importantly… 

How ANYONE…

No matter their experience level (even if you haven’t written a story before)… 

Can follow a simple 4-STEP “E.P.I.C.” framework to craft compelling stories that bypass your prospect’s limbic (buying) brain to move people to action…

(And make a metric ton of money in the process)

Along with…

How a 23-second scene from the film “Inception” revealed the ultimate playbook to master storytelling (it’s totally true, and modern science just confirmed it!)

Plus, how the accidental discovery of an Italian neuroscientist unlocked a biological hack to move any person to action (you can activate this “hack” on-demand)...

But before we go any further...

WARNING: What You’ll Learn Today Has Literally Shaped the World – 

For Better or Worse…

By Continuing to Read Today, You Must Commit to Ethical Usage of this Knowledge. 

Seriously…

“With great power, comes great responsibility”

This line – from one of the most popular stories of all time, Spiderman – couldn’t be closer to the truth.

The principles you’ll learn about today are extremely powerful.

They’ve created real, positive change in the world…

From America’s early “pioneer” story… to the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr’s “I Have a Dream”.

But they’ve also been used to destroy… 

With a story being used to sow the seeds of the second world war.

The bottom line is that if you’re hoping to learn the tools of manipulation…

So you can sell a subpar product…

Cheating people out of their time and money…

Then leave this page right away.

Go on…

Close this tab.
..
.
Still here? 

Good. Then I’m going to assume you’re one of the good guys…

Who has a product or service that enriches people’s lives…

And makes the world a BETTER place…

Now, with that said...

Who are we and what 
do we know about storytelling?

My name is Peter Tzemis.  

Together with Chris Wright (who I’ll introduce shortly)…

We have over 14 years of using storytelling to sell products from financial newsletters and e-courses… to supplements, dog treats and keto cookies. 

Independently we’ve played a part in helping to grow multiple 8-figure companies…

Scaled sales funnels to 7-figures a month…

And brought in tens of thousands of buyers…

All through the power of storytelling. 

Yet the accomplishment we’re most proud of is the “E.P.I.C.” storytelling framework…

In mid-2020, we began to craft powerful stories together…

And in the months that followed, we began to condense everything we knew about storytelling into its core principles…
Principles that ANYONE can use to become a master storyteller… 

At the heart of it all is the EPIC framework… 

That lets those committed to telling better stories shortcut the learning process by half…

And craft soul-gripping stories in record time.  

Now, creating the EPIC framework wasn’t easy…

In fact, Chris didn’t even realize he was using it when he was writing sales letters and videos that went on to do 7- and 8-figures…

I had to spend months learning from him…

Pulling out the information that he had internalized…

But I couldn’t be more happy I did…

Because as you’ll see today, I’ve used the E.P.I.C. formula to craft incredible stories…

That have annihilated “unbeatable” controls…

Worked gangbusters for a $50 million per year direct response publisher…

And have personally grown my income by more than 4X… 

I’ll be sharing this incredible journey today.

So that you can quickly craft compelling stories on demand that out convert your competition and help you make millions of dollars.

But let me first be crystal clear… 

For both me and Chris…

It wasn’t always this way – 
We both used to SUCK at storytelling. 

See, storytelling didn’t always come naturally to Chris and me…
 
We’ve both spent longer than we’d like to admit staring at a blank screen…

Even scouring through forums… Reddit… Amazon reviews.. or blog articles… 

Hoping and praying for inspiration to strike – that never came.

Worst of all, we’d feel paralyzed for days or weeks by the challenge of writing a story…

Or, if we were able to write at all…

We’d spend hundreds – maybe thousands – of words saying too much and wondering if anyone would stick around to read it.   

Listen – I get it.

It can feel like some people are just natural storytellers – and you’re not.

After all, we all have at least one silver-tongued friend who can captivate a room of people with ease.
But I’m here to tell you…

That if you do know someone who can tell stories that consistently move people to action…

Then YOU CAN TOO!

For me, that someone was Chris…

He would write these gripping stories…

With the right amount of drama…
 
That would suck me in – top to bottom…

He’d even moved me to purchase more than one product… 

I thought he was just born a great storyteller…

But when I reached out to him for advice he corrected me.

In fact, he’d spent more than $31,000 learning how to craft compelling stories…

Buying storytelling books and courses…

Hiring coaches… 

Learning from Hollywood director masterclasses.

You name it – he tried it.

And though he was getting better at storytelling slowly…

He wasn’t as consistent as he wanted to be… 

That is, until one day everything clicked into place – 
It was the moment when Chris understood the heart of storytelling.

I’d love to say it happened in some profound way…

Maybe a near-death experience in the mountains of a foreign land while searching for a rare herb…

But the truth is, Chris was spending an ordinary Friday night on the couch…

On his TV, was a movie we’re all familiar with... 

Inception.

The movie itself is a masterpiece…

Grossing $836 million over the course of 3 different releases. 

It’s a powerful story… 

      …about the power of storytelling. 
Chris didn’t know it at the time…

But the secret to powerful stories was about to strike him like lightning…

See, as he lay on his couch… 

One scene appeared that would change his life – and mine – forever...

In this scene, Leonardo Di Caprio’s character is sitting across a table from a client... 

He’s explaining the power of dreams...

What they are...

How information can be extracted...

And critically, how ideas can be planted in someone’s mind.

Di Caprio goes on to say...

“Once An Idea Has Taken Hold of The Brain, It’s Almost Impossible to Eradicate.”


Something clicked in Chris’ mind…

He bolted upright…

And ran to his laptop to write down what he had just figured out. 

This was it... 

The essence of storytelling that moves people to real action...

Powerful ideas.

See, most people think a story is designed to be interesting… 

That people should want to read it…

And while this is TRUE…

Crafting a story this way will rarely let you create the action-provoking masterpieces you’re hunting for.

The reality of great storytelling is that the primary objective is to “insert” a powerful idea into someone’s mind…

A powerful idea that moves them to action. 

When you craft a great story this way…

Your stories have every shot at being home-runs!

Think back to every speech that has changed nations…

The speech may not have begun with “once upon a time” but in 99% of cases, it was a showcase of master storytelling…

Embedded with a powerful idea that inspired people to do something… to take action. 

These powerful ideas stick with people for days… weeks… even years…

Like an invisible string, pulling them to take action…

But of course, these stories embedded with powerful ideas don’t always have to change the world...
For example…

Many of us were scared of the monsters at night when we were young… 

We’d tuck ourselves in under the covers for protection…

And I’d bet this story of monsters lurking in the dark is still with you today…

Sure, your pulse might not be racing as you get into bed…

But if you’re anything like me, you still cover part (or all) of your body to protect you! 

This is the power of a story embedded with an action-provoking idea. 

Now, you may be wondering…

“How exactly does a story embedded with a powerful idea move someone to action?”


Once again, Inception holds the answer… 

If you recall…

One of the central plots is that you had to go 3 levels deep to plant an idea... 

For the idea to take hold...

Flourish...

And truly move someone to action in the real world...

This is the perfect analogy for how an idea-driven story takes hold of someone’s mind…

You have to activate a deeper part of the human brain. 

Of course, master salesmen and politicians have known this for millennia…

That’s why Chris first turned to these fields searching for answers...

But as he dug deeper…

He uncovered scientific literature that confirms there’s one part of the brain hardwired for stories. 

Now, you probably already know the brain has three different parts…

At the “top” of our brain is the neocortex. 

It’s the shiny new part of our brain. And it’s where we rationalize, do math and generally apply logic. It’s what makes us “smart.”

Down at the “bottom” of our brain is the reptilian. 

It’s the oldest part of the brain. And it is responsible for our involuntary systems including breathing, digestion and so on.

Sandwiched between these two is the layer of the brain that responds to stories…

And is most responsible for the actions we take: the limbic.

When you know the secrets of the limbic brain…
You know how stories can move ANYONE to immediate action.

See, the biggest myth is that we make decisions based on logic and reason…

The truth is that this is a lie we tell ourselves…

And that ALL decisions – big or small – are made emotionally. 

This is where the limbic brain steps in…

It’s where every emotion you have ever felt has originated from. 

And almost 3 decades ago, a neuroscientist called Antonio Damasio, began to study people with damaged brains…

What he discovered was shocking…

Those who had damaged their limbic brain…

Could rationalize why they had made decisions in the past…

But when it came to making decisions in the present… they couldn’t do it!

The neuroscientist was shocked that nothing could move them to take action anymore. It was like the invisible string pulling them to act – had been severed. 

What this proved is that…

We make decisions (and take action) emotionally – directly from our limbic brain. 


So how do we speak directly to the human brain? 

Through storytelling!

Thanks to MRI machines – which lets us view the brain…

We know that a boring, statistics-filled presentation talks only to the neocortex…

But take those same statistics…

Wrap them in a story…

And the entire brain – and especially the limbic -- lights up like a Christmas tree.

It’s for this reason why many of the greatest movements in history have been led by one incredible storyteller, who had mastered the art of activating the limbic brain…

Including...
  • Martin Luther King’s “I have a dream” address which paved the way for African American’s to become equal citizens, the following year...
  • Winston Churchill’s “we shall fight on the beaches” speech which rallied a broken and desperate United Kingdom into a force that could fight back against the Nazis…
  • JFK’s “we choose to go to the moon” that left mankind footprints up there within a decade… 
Bottom line, stories work because they activate the emotional powerhouse of the brain – the limbic brain. 

It’s the invisible string that pulls people into taking action..

And it’s what has made copywriters, business owners, screenwriters and politicians super rich…

Imagine what this means for you...

The power to write a promo that converts like crazy, forcing clients to line up just to work with you…

The power to revive any fatigued campaign with a story so compelling it hits the top charts of Clickbank…

The power to transform your business from just “hanging on” into an industry leader…

This is a power few marketers truly wield effectively…

But in just a moment, I’ll share with you the storytelling secrets that can transform your life for good.  

Triggering the Limbic Brain “on-demand” 
is your next superpower.


So how can you tap into the limbic brain with storytelling?

That’s what Chris set out to achieve…

Over the next 18 months, he tried everything you can imagine to craft amazing stories…

And slowly…

Through lots of trial and error…

Including many late nights staring at his screen in frustration waiting for inspiration to strike…

Many times feeling disappointed that a story idea he thought was good – completely bombed 
altogether…

But also other months getting surprising messages from happy clients that his story was converting at 32x the control.

Over time, Chris began to consistently write powerful stories that have since become legendary.

Perhaps you’ve heard of BioHarmony? 

A story about a woman whose best friend didn’t recognize her at a high-school reunion.

Or Divine Locks? 

A story about how a mother’s hair nightmare ruined her daughter’s wedding.

These promos tapped directly into the limbic brain – to produce blockbuster results (and blockbuster sales)...

That lasts for years without fatiguing. 

The principles Chris would master became the lifeblood of these runaway success stories.

But there was just one problem...

His secrets to crafting stories that engage, persuade and move people to action…

Lay buried deep in his mind.

I instantly knew that if I wanted this “superpower” for myself…

My mission was simple: to pull those secrets out of him!

For the next 8 months, I worked with Chris every week to learn EVERYTHING he had discovered about crafting action-provoking stories by crafting copy that taps directly into my prospects limbic brain...


What I eventually uncovered could be boiled down to a simple formula…

That could not only be used as a checklist when crafting my own cash-sucking stories from scratch…

But could also be used to transform a “dud” into a superstar… 

The culmination of our work was the EPIC storytelling framework. 

And if you’ll let me, I’d love to show you how it works…

See, each letter represents a crucial part of storytelling…

Each letter is absolutely necessary if you want to trigger the limbic brain -- to implant a powerful idea that moves people to action…

The first letter… 

“E” for Emotion


I started to watch Chris closely as he worked.

I read his own stories, and ran through the feedback he gave me with a fine-tooth comb…

Little by little, I felt like I was peeling back the layers, until one day I had a massive breakthrough.

I realized he was weaving emotion into his stories, unlike any other copywriter… opening the door to the limbic system.

Now, while emotions might sound run-of-the-mill to you…

A master storyteller knows they go many, many layers deeper...

And the deeper you go, the more you activate the limbic brain. 

Astonishingly, I watched as Chris was able to carefully trigger specific emotions

That helps the prospect connect to the story...

To feel like the characters are real-life mirror images of themselves…

And that takes on their heartfelt struggles and desires.

While that may sound simple on the surface – when I dug a little further into his process... I realized it’s very far from.

Because, ultimately, it’s the difference between your prospect simply reading the story as a set of facts…

Instead of experiencing it as a living, breathing story that emotionally consumes them.

The result? 

The prospect feels, for the first time ever, that they can truly connect with the story (and the business behind the story). 

In other words, Chris had figured out how to tug the strings of their limbic system...

So he could guide them to action. 

But that was just the first step.

What he did next absolutely floored me.

Next, Chris uncovered the “P” for problem...
Which is the very HEART and soul of the story. 


See, once Chris knows the deepest emotions of his prospects…

He then turns his sights to what is likely the most overlooked part of storytelling.

Chris told me that after observing top Hollywood directors and screenwriters...

He realized this one thing makes the biggest difference between a blockbuster hit... 

And box office failure.

Truth is, once you crack this next part, everything else follows.

As he explained to me over a coffee-fuelled meeting late one night on zoom…

It all comes down to the fundamental question your prospect is asking...

“Why should I care?”

We’re not talking benefits here… 

See, just like any movie, your prospect wants -- even demands -- a reason to care about your story...

And when you give it to them – you can put your prospect on the edge of their seat…

Keep them there…

And carry them through the rest of your story spellbound in its thrall.

The secret sauce, as he revealed...

Hinges on having “stakes” in your story.

That means, creating the dramatic need that the spokesperson must overcome.

It’s what drives the spokesperson into action…

To fight against an obstacle…

And find a resolution that leads to a “happily ever after”

But you have to be very careful because not all stakes are the same.

While some stakes have driven the greatest box office numbers in history…

Or even landed politicians into the oval office...

Others can easily fall flat.

Because if you miss this... your prospect will simply not care.

But get it right – and the story is elevated to the realms of life or death.

All in all, Chris gave me a checkbox of the 6 most important stakes-creating questions
  • How personally invested is the protagonist in the outcome (and how can you be dead certain the outcome is compelling enough in the first place)?
  • What’s the one specific moment that the vast, vast majority of your readers can relate to in the story? 
  • Do the stakes meet the 3 “I” criteria? 
  • ​And three more…
As any great storyteller will tell you, this list is far from exhaustive...

But by creating “stakes” in the way he demonstrated that night…

You help the reader not only attach themselves to your story.

They also become filled with an insatiable “itch” to follow the character’s journey to its end.

But still, that’s just the beginning…

Because the next part can utterly make or break it all...

And that next part is I-nception 


This next secret you won’t find in any books… course … masterclass on storytelling.

It occurred to Chris while watching the movie Inception.

A simple, 23-second scene in the movie would ultimately trigger an epiphany that changed everything for him and me…

And that is the realization that to truly move a prospect to action…

You need them to “buy in” to the central idea of your product...

… where it can take root...

… begin to flourish...

… and, ultimately, help your prospect come to their own inescapable conclusion that your product is 

THE solution to their problems

… without them even knowing.

This step is arguably the most important, yet most difficult to do in the entire story…

It’s what transforms your story from a simple idea…

To becoming your prospects new reality… just like in the movie Inception.

So what is the central idea they have to buy into (and how do you plant it in their mind)?

Well, the central idea comes down to…

Is that this product can truly solve their issues in a way no other product ever has.

And that’s vital to get them to take the action we want...

But that’s still just the start….

While there's a central idea - that this product/solution can solve their issues - then there's the steps to inception

After studying Chris’s work closely, I realized the actual steps to inception are the most important part.

Knowing what to say and when to say...

For example, you wouldn’t pull out a shiny diamond engagement ring the very first time you meet someone?

Of course, not! 

First, you go on the first date…

If that goes well, then you go on another – and another…

Until you’re ready to introduce your significant other to your family..,

Eventually, you move in together…

And only after you know each other closely for some time…

And feel that this person is the right person for you...

Do you then take a knee – and pull out your diamond engagement ring.

Why? 

Because the timing is everything.

And those steps to inception...

Each one needs to be done at the right times... in the right ways...

It’s like planting an invisible seed -- in the deepest part of their limbic brain…

To tug on the strings that make them want to buy your product.

When Chris finished revealing this masterclass on storytelling to me...

That’s when with bated breath -- he turned to the final piece of the storytelling puzzle.

Finally, Chris turns to the last part: the “C-lose”


Weirdly enough - the close begins right at the start of your story…

Just like it began when Chris first asked me what bank I use….

“Wells Fargo…” I narrowed my eyes and muttered.

“Good. Now imagine walking into your bank holding a check for $1000”  he told me

“If there’s enough money in the bank, the check clears…”

“If not, it’s rejected, right?”

I nodded my head.

Well, Chris said it’s the exact same thing in the close. 

Except instead of money… we’re cashing in TRUST to get the person to buy.

Bottom line, to make the close you have to build up trust all the way through…

Starting with the opening of your story…

Continuing through the meat of it…

And finally arriving at the close section.

There are countless trust-destroying mistakes you can make throughout your sales message if you’re not careful…

Which is why Chris spent the next 30 minutes listing off 17 ways you can decimate trust -- and how to avoid them.

At this point, I realized how deep the E.P.I.C. storytelling formula went…

It’s one thing to know what it's made up of...

It's another thing entirely to know how to use it…

At the same time, I didn’t want us to keep the E.P.I.C. formula to ourselves. 

So I messaged Chris on Facebook…

Told him about the results I was getting…

> Like having 10 of the top 15 ads at a 50m/year company…

> Or making my clients 2M in a single month (and them sending me a 20k BONUS check)...

> Or being asked by Jordan Belfort, the wolf of wall street himself, to craft a new story for his sales 
coaching program…

I saw first hand how powerful and life changing the results were…

My own income went from 4 figures a month to consistent 35k months…

Without working any more...

That’s when I knew we had struck literal gold...

And convinced him to share his storytelling secrets with the community at large...

Which is why we sat down and created the world’s ONLY and most exclusive storytelling course…

Introducing… 
Spellbound: Storytelling For Action

Spellbound is the ONLY storytelling course designed to craft stories that do one thing:

Tap into the limbic brain to inspire people to take action...

Inside, you’ll learn our entire “EPIC Framework”...

Emotion… Problem… Inception… and Close.

Where Chris explains step-by-step how to construct stories that grab your prospect by the hand...

Imbed an idea deep in the limbic brain...

And drive them to the action you want them to take.

There’s literally no stone left unturned. 

While some concepts are highly advanced... 

Everything is simple to understand and learn...

In fact, you'll have 6 over-the-shoulder videos to go through…

Where you can watch me at each stage of the storytelling process…

You’ll also get all the templates… swipes… and resources you need to start writing action-inspiring stories right out of the gate.

All in all, there’s 10 breakthrough modules for you to go through…

Which I’ll share with you right now...

Module 1: Story-ception 101

This is the HEART of spellbound.

In this module, I’ll walk you through what a story is, and how YOU can harness them to DOUBLE and triple your conversions and squeeze out every penny from your offers, ads, and emails

You’ll also discover...
  • ​How to use stories to shape the world and persuade anyone to do (almost) anything you want…
  • ​When and how to use “tailored omission” to legally mind control your prospects buying emotions 
  • ​Storytellers are born, right? WRONG! Storytellers are made and we’ll show you how to unlock your own storytelling superpowers (and why you are probably already amazing) 
  • ​The 6 steps of stories that move people to action. Understanding these 6 components is a crucial part of being able to craft a story that influences. 
  • ​The brain chemistry of persuasion: the three chemical reactions you must trigger in the brain to automatically cast a spell on your audience 
  • ​The ONE powerful action-inspiring that triggers buying behavior subconsciously (hint: it’s not greed or fear or even shame)
  • ​How to navigate the choppy waters of your prospects’ “Neural hallucination effect” and speak directly to your prospect’s soul. Get this wrong and you risk inaction.
  • ​The neocortex, confabulation and a deep dive into the science of storytelling so that you can competently craft action-provoking stories on demand. 
With this information at hand, you have everything you need to master the EPIC storytelling framework…

Which brings us to…

Module 2: The E.P.I.C Storytelling Framework


This is where the rubber meets the road. 

Inside this module, I’ll show you the 4-step EPIC framework for writing hard-hitting, emotionally-driven stories that tap into the limbic brain and persuade your readers and move them to action.

Rigorously tested with over 8-figures in revenue, this foolproof framework will turn you into a masterful storyteller without fail. 

In fact, just one story using this formula can add millions of dollars to your (or your clients) bottom line. 

You’ll also learn…

  • ​How to prime your reader with Emotional power punches to unlock the most primitive level of your prospect’s brain and hypnotize them to take action
  • ​Problem: The secret to creating emotionally compelling “stakes” that grabs your reader by the collar (And hurls them through your copy at breakneck speeds)
  • Inception: How to shape your reader’s world (and enjoy total influence over them)
  • ​Close: Time to bank your reader’s trust for maximum conversions (and unlock eye-popping AOVs)
Combined with the lessons you already put into action from module one, when you finish this section, you’ll be in possession of a powerful one-two punch of time-honored storytelling secrets.

And regardless if you're a complete newbie or an experienced marketer…

Once you go through these first 2 modules, I guarantee you’ll be on track to make more money and acquire more customers telling stories.

But we set out to make Spellbound the most detailed storytelling course around… 

Which is why you’ll also learn about… 

Module 3: The Conversion-Boosting-Triggers™ of the Limbic Brain

Never again worry that your story is falling flat.

Because in this module, you’ll discover ways to not only dramatically increase the power of the stories you tell by harnessing the psychology of humans. 

You’ll also learn how to instantly bring to life a “dead story” that pulls prospects in their droves.

What’s more, I’ll share with you:

The little-known secret to transforming dull, lifeless sentences into action-packed sequences that can’t be ignored 
  • ​The little-known secret to transforming dull, lifeless sentences into action-packed sequences that can’t be ignored 
  • The “ limbic brain opener” you need to start every story with to command attention, and effortlessly hook your prospects into saying yes - near instantaneously...
  • How to suck your reader into a vortex of imagery that keeps them hooked like addicts to your story. 
  • ​What to say to hijack your prospects emotional circuitry and incept your sales message deep within in the limbic brain
  • ​and much, MUCH more!
Better still, after watching this module…

You’ll have at your finger-tips the definitive, step-by-step checklist to create blockbuster stories your market simply cannot ignore

Module 4: The 7 Deadly SINS of storytelling


Sometimes the best way to win is not to do things right, but to avoid doing the WRONG things…

Which is why in this module we’ll cover the 7 deadly sins of storytelling you must avoid so that you can shortcut your way to writing killer stories that move people to take action.

You’ll also discover…
  • ​The #1 mistake storytellers make that tank conversion rates faster than the Titanic
  • Why “tried-and-true” can flip the switch OFF in the limbic brain (practically guaranteeing your message goes ignored) 
  • The hidden “exit ramps” in your story that burns conversions to the ground
  • The sure-fire way to OVERLOAD your prospects with “stuck in the mud” details that chase prospects away
By the time you’re finished with this module…

You’ll NEVER again struggle to write a hard-hitting story your prospects (or even clients) go crazy for.

Module 5: Storytelling WITHOUT words


One of the most overlooked aspects of storytelling, especially for copywriters and marketers, is the production value…

Music, jump cuts, countdown timers, b-roll…

All of it, incorporated strategically, can give you (or your client) MASSIVE boosts in ROAS, AOV, Epost-production.

This is the secret sauce that some of the biggest DR companies use to separate themselves from the pack and scale offers to 1000s of buyers a day…

And NO ONE talks about it… until now. 

  • ​How to get a 110% boost from your VSL without changing the copy.
  • The double post production combo that helped improve our YT ads by 100%
  • Love Superheroes? Here’s how the FLASH™ gave us a 10% bump in CVR without changing a single word of the copy. This takes less than 5 minutes to do and can be used on every ad, VSL, and upsell you have. 
  • The exact frequency to add b-roll, jump cuts, and musical transitions to keep viewers engaged.
  • ​How to direct your creative team to execute like marketers.
  • ​When you should use high-quality products and when you should use your iPhone for maximum money making
I promise that once you go through this module, you’ll be able to inject rocket fuel into every single of your VSLs, ads, and pages to dramatically increase conversion rate and your income…

All without changing a single word of copy.

If you’re a client this can TRIPLE your ROAS allowing you to unlock scale 

And if you’re a freelancer, you can get paid handsomely for doing almost no work (and your clients will happily pay because they’ll see such an increase in ROAS)...

But once again, we didn’t stop here…

We’re serious about making Spellbound the ultimate storytelling masterclass. Which is why you’ll also receive...

Bonus #1: Good Stories & Bad Stories


In this bonus, we’ll deep dive into some of the best (and worst) stories and surgically evaluate what makes them so powerful…. 

And where you have the opportunity to pull some strings and ramp up the emotional firepower (and make some serious $$$ in the process).

In fact there’s just 3 questions you need to ask to troubleshoot a flat, uninteresting story and turn it into a Hollywood-worthy blockbuster.

Plus we’ll show you the best places to research, find, and swipe the hardest-hitting, emotional stories (and no, it’s not Reddit. But something far more powerful)...

And give you the 4 best stories of the past 2 centuries that have shaped the world on a global scale (and how you can transfer these high-level storytelling tactics to your own work.) 

Bonus #2: Six Words Storytelling


If that wasn’t enough, you’ll also learn how to craft stories in just SIX WORDS. 

Seriously, that’s all it takes. 

This is straight from Hemingway himself, who used the six word story formula to bring an entire bar to tears…

By the end of this, you’ll be able to craft your very own action-provoking stories in half the time. 

Plus there’s also a super secret interview with Chris Haddad, who’s made millions upon millions with this formula....

People have offered us thousands for just this alone…

And you get it for free.

But, like we said, we want this foolproof storytelling training to be the world’s best…

Which is why we included Bonus #3

Bonus #3: Story-Hunting

One of the most difficult aspects of storytelling, is finding what stories are worth telling...

And which are duds.

In this 17 minute bonus module, Chris and I breakdown exactly what makes a story worth telling...

How to tell it...

And simple tricks to turn dry boring stories into blockbuster promo's.

Plus we'll show you exactly where we source money printing stories that you can use.

So given all that...

How Much Would This Be Worth To You?


Listen, I know that most people when they land on a long-form page like this, they’ll scroll right down and see the price to decide whether it’s worth reading the copy or not. 

If that’s you, then let me ask you a question:

Up above, you’ll see that Cody Bramlett was able to make an extra 16MM in a single year off of ONE story following the EPIC storytelling formula…

And Divine locks is having 7 figure months, every month off ONE EPIC story. 

Personally, I’ve been able to help my multiple 8-figure clients and celebrities generate millions a month using EPIC stories (giving me some sweet bonuses as well)...

For example here’s one month’s bonus I received for telling ONE EPIC story that converted like gangbusters...

And here's my most recent income (Jan 2022) where I've now tripled my monthly income with the power of Chris' EPIC storytelling formula...

I could go on and on...

So would it be fair for me to charge 10k for this course?

The answer is probably yes.

Heck, I’m sure we can both agree that even at 5k this, this is a steal!

Considering you're getting over 6 hours of video and 10+ interviews with experts including NAMES...

It's a no-brainer.

But today, and today only on this page, you can try it risk-free, not for 5k...

Not for 3k...

Not even for 2k...

Incredibly, you can get the ENTIRE Spellbound Storytelling Blueprint...

All the story swipes, templates, and over-the-shoulder video trainings

And the 5 of the most badass storytelling interviews from A-list storytellers...

For a one-time payment of just $997…

(Or three payments of $397).

And to make sure this is an absolute no-brainer for you…

You're Protected By My Iron-Clad 100% Satisfaction...


So here’s the deal:

I want you to test drive Spellbound risk-free. 

Tear into all the EPIC storytelling strategies and put into action everything you learned…

And if it doesn’t make you more money, or turn you into a masterful storyteller…

Or heck if you aren’t absolutely THRILLED for any reason…

I will personally work with you into you are completely satisfied and receive double your money back in value.

So even if you’re just a little bit curious about the EPIC storytelling blueprint...

You might as well invest in it today. 

That way you can go through the modules and decide if it’s a good fit!

There’s no risk on your end at all.

And since this is the first time we are ever launching this to the public..

When You Say "Yes" Today, You'll Also Get Access To A Private Spellbound Facebook Group Where You Can Interact Directly With Chris And I...

Once you’ve invested in Spellbound

You’ll be sent a link to join a private, member’s only Facebook Group.

Now even though Spellbound gives you a kindergarten-simple, templated approach to writing sales-generating stories like clockwork…

I also know that people are always going to have questions…

So if any part of the training is even the slightest bit unclear to you…

Just post your question in the Private FB Group…

And either myself, Chris or someone from our team will help clear things up for you right away.

Are you ready to write EPIC stories cash in hand over fist?

Great!

Go ahead, click the button below and say “YES” to Spellbound right now...

YES! I Want To Become An EPIC Storyteller 
And Transform My Life And Income As Fast As Possible
(Give Me Instant Access Right Now!)

Here's What Happens After You Click The Buy Now Button

Right after you hit that button, you’ll be taken to our secure checkout page that looks like this...

That has the same 256-bit encrypted technology that Apple, Google, and Microsoft all use to protect their customer’s sensitive data...

Once you fill out all your information, and your credit card info…

Just hit the “complete my order” button…

And you’ll get instant access inside Spellbound

Which means 5 minutes from now…

You can be soaking up the EPIC formula that will turn you into a lethal storytelling hitman capable of influencing anyone...

Plus...

The 5 A-lister bonus interviews…

All the easy-to-follow templates you need to start writing million-dollar stories on demand...

And the private Facebook group…

Where you can interact with Chris and I to transform your storytelling superpowers...

Storytelling Is The World's Most Lucrative Skill...
And You're Just One Click Away From The E.P.I.C. Blueprint That Will Turn You Into A Masterful Storyteller That Prints Money As Fast As Possible...

And with everyone moving online, it’s getting harder and harder to grab attention and convert customers...

Unless you’re a masterful, persuasive storyteller.

Because the truth is, it just takes ONE story to change your life and financial future. 

And I promise, if you follow the program your life will change faster than you ever thought possible...

> Week 1: You go through the modules and the interviews, soaking everything up like a wet sponge... 

> Week 2: You start writing stories following the EPIC formula for a few clients that you land from our private Facebook group or from your own connections… 

And if you’re a business owner, you start testing these storytelling principles in your emails, leads, and ads...

> Week 3: Whether you’re a freelancer or business owner, you start making more money than ever before, because you're emotionally charged super-stories downright convert better than anything else out there.

And then, like clockwork…

Every piece of copy you put out converts 3x better…

Bringing in more revenue and money…

So you and your business can soar to new heights... faster than ever before.

Because you finally have the ONE thing to do it… 

A predictable, repeatable storytelling formula that NEVER fails you and guarantees sales because it speaks to your prospect’s most primitive brain.
 
Chris believes in this program, I believe in it...

And we both believe in you…

So If you’re ready to transform your business, your copywriting career, your income, and your life...
 
Click that “YES” button below right now…

I’ll see you inside!

Sincerely,
Chris & Peter

YES! I Want To Become An EPIC Storyteller 
And Transform My Life And Income As Fast As Possible
(Give Me Instant Access Right Now!)

P.S. Listen, I know this is the part of the letter where I’m supposed to tell you how terrible your life is going to be if you say no today…

But I won’t do that...

Because you already know what the next 12… 24… 36 months of your life are going to look like if you say no today...

Probably a lot like the past 12 months. 

Because the truth is, regardless of where you find yourself standing right now…

Stories have the unbelievable power to turn any campaign into a veritable cash machine.

And now, for the first time, you have the chance to master this coveted skill… using the simple, “EPIC” framework that ANYONE can use to write masterful stories.

All that’s left is for you is to make a decision

P.P.S Still here?

You might be on the fence – and have a few questions.

No problem. Let’s go through the most frequently asked questions we get about writing stories
What is the EPIC Storytelling Blueprint? It’s a simple, yet highly effective storytelling framework to produce action-inspiring stories. Chris used this exact system to create top converting offers on Clickbank… and has helped several other businesses generate 7, 8, 9 figures and beyond. 

Who are Chris Wright and Peter Tzemis? We are freelance copywriters and business owners who have used the powerful art of stories to sell virtually anything – from financial newsletters and e-courses… to supplements and biz opp offers. Our stories are behind the growth of multiple 8-figure companies.

Is there a money back guarantee? No.

How do I get started? That part’s easy! Simply click the buy now button below to lock in your spot and get on the path to becoming a master storyteller.

YES! I Want To Become An EPIC Storyteller 
And Transform My Life And Income As Fast As Possible
(Give Me Instant Access Right Now!)

Get This Amazing Product Below:
Step 1: Contact
Step 2: Shipping Address
Shipping:
Step 3: Payment Information
Item
Price
$0.00
Credit Card Number:
CVC Code:
Expiry Month:
Expiry Year:

ONE TIME OFFER ($997): Lets face it. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In condimentum aliquam arcu, ut pharetra nunc feugiat in. Nam tempor dui non mi mollis vulputate. Donec fermentum arcu ac mauris placerat, quis mattis mi porttitor. Nulla condimentum felis lacus, eu viverra dui congue a. Proin vel augue eu diam egestas finibus quis in ante. Duis at diam blandit, ultricies tellus at, mattis risus. Proin iaculis lectus at aliquet imperdiet.

Copyright © 2021 - Peter Tzemis Publishing Inc.

ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.

All statements and results presented on this website are for informational purposes only. You should not construe ClickBank's sale of this product as an endorsement by ClickBank of the views expressed herein, or any warranty or guarantee of any strategy, recommendation, treatment, action, or application of advice made by the author of the product. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on this page are results that have been forwarded to us by users of PT Publishing products and related products, and may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar Results.